Al Zorah Golf Club can also experience a welcoming and magnificently-structured Pavilion clubhouse, as well as a Shakespeare and Co. restaurant, with plans also in place for more off-course attractions in the coming years. “By 2017, a brand new clubhouse will be in place,” states General Manager Henderson.
The Al Zorah Golf Club site has also been designated a Free Hold Zone by the Government of Ajman, meaning the land is not only legal to build on, but also to live on too. Constructed in conjunction with real estate developer and property manager Solidere International (SI), there are 42 Al Zorah Golf Villas as part of an initial development.
Al Zorah Golf Club
Date of Event : 28th October 2017
Player : 64
Re-Kindling the Passion for Sports and Humanity
The region’s only Charity Corporate Golfing and Networking Event
“It has become appealingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”- Albert Einstein.
GEC is all set to put to rest the fears of Einstein. As a leading media& corporate events house we root ourselves to the belief that, we bind the industry together, every day. Whatever we do is a collective and connective initiative towards the betterment of our industry, humanity and society at large because at the end of each business day, we retire as human beings and every morning we wake up to do something special that makes us feel human while being human.
Register & GEC Involved !
At GEC, we aim to conduct business in a socially responsible manner,all the while making a conscious effort to connect to different vertical of business , enterprises and the channel fraternity not just for business and networking but also for the greater good of the humanity at large. We believe that irrespective of the size and scale, sustained efforts have the power to bring a positive change in the world; and we shall be persistent in our endeavour to help the needy, inspire the ones falling short of motivation and spread smiles far and wide. Get Involved & get Register now !!
The winner(s) of the national qualifying round will represent their country at the World Final – Dubai Corporate Golf World Cup 2017 – to be held on two world class golf courses on 13th December & 14th December 2017 in Dubai, UAE.
- The competition is a One day 18 holes tournament.
- Format of the play is Individual Stableford for amateur golfers (min age 18) off 75% index handicap.
- Handicap classes as decided by the club.
- Players are not allowed to choose playing partners over the course of the tournament
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- All entrance fees are non-refundable
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
PARTNERS IN THE JOURNEY
In Association with
Host Venue Partner
Contact InfoMiddle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
P: 971 4368 8523
For Marketing:Ronak Samantaray
Global Sales Director
UAE Office contact details