The Royal Golf Club is home to Bahrain’s only 18 hole championship standard golf course and to a par 3 9-hole course, both designed by course architect and golfing legend Colin Montgomerie. The Club is managed by Troon, the leader in upscale golf course management, development and marketing, and was named Troon’s 2013 Facility of the Year, the company’s top accolade. Additional facilities at the Royal Golf Club include award winning restaurants, a golf academy with full practice facilities, a golf & leisure shop, meeting and conference rooms and a country club.
Re-Kindling the Passion for Sports and Humanity
The region’s only Corporate Golfing and Networking Event
“It has become appealingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”- Albert Einstein.
GEC is all set to put to rest the fears of Einstein. As a leading media& corporate events house we root ourselves to the belief that, we bind the industry together, every day. Whatever we do is a collective and connective initiative towards the betterment of our industry, humanity and society at large because at the end of each business day, we retire as human beings and every morning we wake up to do something special that makes us feel human while being human.
Register & GEC Involved !
At GEC, we aim to conduct business in a socially responsible manner,all the while making a conscious effort to connect to different vertical of business , enterprises and the channel fraternity not just for business and networking but also for the greater good of the humanity at large. We believe that irrespective of the size and scale, sustained efforts have the power to bring a positive change in the world; and we shall be persistent in our endeavour to help the needy, inspire the ones falling short of motivation and spread smiles far and wide. Get Involved & get Register now !!
In order to represent their company and country at the Grand World Final, which takes place in Dubai Creek , UAE from 6th – 7th December 2017, the qualified top three players must win the Bahrain Final
- The competition is open to companies/teams in the Bahrain.
- The competition is a 1 day 18 holes tournament.
- It’s a individual Stableford system for amateur players (min. age 18) each having a index handicap between 0 and 24.
- Players will play using ¾ of their Index Handicap (Not Course Handicap)
- The player must be a senior employee with a company colleague or invited guest such as business associates, clients, suppliers, etc…
- Players are not allowed to chose playing partners over the course of the tournament.
- There is no participation limit. Companies are allowed to enter more than 1 player in the competition.
- The competition is a combined stableford over 18 Holes.
- The winner will be decided by taking the combined total of the Stableford nett scores of each player.
- On course prizes will be provided on completion of the round.
- The top three Nett players from the Bahrain final will qualify for the Grand World Final.
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- All entrance fees are non-refundable
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
Contact InfoMiddle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
P: 971 4368 8523