- opened in 2009
- designed by leading golf architect Keith Preston
- official member of EUROPEAN TOUR DESTINATIONS network since 2016
- official LADIES EUROPEAN TOUR Venue 2011, 2012
- official EUROPEAN TOUR Venue of D+D REAL CZECH MASTERS in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked TOP 100 GOLF COURSES CONTINENTAL EUROPE in 2019
- ranked No. 1 golf course in the Czech republic of 2017
- The Golf Resort of the Year in 2011 and 2012 and No. 1 golf course in the Czech Republic in the Golf Digest USA official golf course rankings
Date of Event : 15th November 2019
REGISTER & GEC INVOLVED!
At GEC, we aim to conduct business in a socially responsible manner,all the while making a conscious effort to connect to different vertical of business , enterprises and the channel fraternity not just for business and networking but also for the greater good of the humanity at large. We believe that irrespective of the size and scale, sustained efforts have the power to bring a positive change in the world; and we shall be persistent in our endeavour to help the needy, inspire the ones falling short of motivation and spread smiles far and wide.
“I agree to all Terms & conditions of the program and grand explicit consent to receive communication on the details shared from GEC and its partners.”.
More information & Applications
Mail ID : email@example.com,
Contact : +420 602 102 108
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 733 630 874
The winner(s) of the national qualifying round will represent their country at the World Final – Dubai Corporate Golf World Cup – to be held on two world class golf courses on 08th March & 09th March 2020 in Dubai, UAE.
- The competition is a One day 18 holes tournament.
- Format of the play is Individual Stableford for amateur golfers (min age 18) off 75% index handicap.
- Handicap classes as decided by the club.
- Players are not allowed to choose playing partners over the course of the tournament
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- All entrance fees are non-refundable
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
Re-Kindling the Passion for Sports and Humanity
The region’s only Corporate Golfing and Networking Event
“It has become appealingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”- Albert Einstein.
GEC is all set to put to rest the fears of Einstein. As a leading media& corporate events house we root ourselves to the belief that, we bind the industry together, every day. Whatever we do is a collective and connective initiative towards the betterment of our industry, humanity and society at large because at the end of each business day, we retire as human beings and every morning we wake up to do something special that makes us feel human while being human.