About GEC EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017
GEC Excellence Awards is back with the GEC Open 2017. As the premium corporate golf tournament tours 10 countries this time, GEC Excellence Awards celebrates the unique leadership models across the region for their unwavering commitment towards prospering their business and putting it on a global map of success and competitiveness.
The Award recognizes the C-level executives from various corporate enterprises across verticals, who have gone that extra mile in injecting excellence into their organization’s spine and business modules.
Have you got what it takes to be a leader? Then, Nominate now
Excellence Awards Guidelines
MODE OF ENTRY / NOMINATION
- Register with your contact details and company information.
- Choose your category and then click the sub-categories under that you wish to be considered for.
- Provide as attachment- supporting document/credentials submitted in word or pdf format. You can also provide weblinks to requisite supporting information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There’s no participation fee charged to enter the GEC Awards 2017.
- Companies entered must have been trading in the MEA region for at least 12 months prior to the entry deadline.
- Projects/programmes must have been completed between July 2016 and July 2017 and MUST be MEA-based.
- All material submitted will remain strictly confidential to the judges.
- Descriptions of submissions from winners and finalists may be published in connection with the Awards.
- Entrants may, however, mark certain sensitive parts of their entry ‘not for publication’ such as exact budget figures/financial results etc.
- The judges reserve the right to move entries to different categories if appropriate.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entry not meeting the expected standard of entry.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging.
- GEC reserves the right to do away with categories if they are not sufficiently entered.
- Entries not made through the said format will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted companies will be notified in advance of the presentation of the awards.
- Entries received after the final closing date WILL NOT be accepted. Hence make sure to submit completed entries by Friday, 20 October 2017, 6 pm UAE Time.