The Katameya Heights Golf & Tennis Resort is situated in the Cairo suburb of New Cairo City. It lies embedded in soft hills in the middle of a green oasis. From New Cairo City’s center, the Katameya Heights Golf & Tennis Resort can be reached in just 20 minutes via the Gamal Abdel Nasser. The journey from Egypt’s capital of Cairo is also comfortable with a duration of 25 minutes via Suez Road, Route 50 M, and Ring Road. In 1997, the resort opened an 18-hole course with par 72, for which the French golf course architect Yves Bureau provided the design.
The 6,200-meter-long course displays fairways lined by palm trees, large and fast greens, as well as numerous doglegs, bunkers, and ponds as water hazards. Elevated tees allow a beautiful view of the course, which is surrounded by magnificent villas. The signature hole is hole 15, which boasts a fairway that winds around a small lake and a large green well protected by bunkers.
In addition to the championship course, the Katameya Heights Golf & Tennis Resort also houses a 9-hole course with par 35 which was also designed by Yves Bureau and has a length of 2,730 meters. The resort’s practice area offers golfers a double driving range with 25 tees and five target greens, a putting and a chipping green, as well as a practice bunker.
Katameya Heights Golf & Tennis Resort
Date of Event : 07th October 2017
Players : 64
Re-Kindling the Passion for Sports and Humanity
The region’s only Corporate Golfing and Networking Event
“It has become appealingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”- Albert Einstein.
GEC is all set to put to rest the fears of Einstein. As a leading media& corporate events house we root ourselves to the belief that, we bind the industry together, every day. Whatever we do is a collective and connective initiative towards the betterment of our industry, humanity and society at large because at the end of each business day, we retire as human beings and every morning we wake up to do something special that makes us feel human while being human.
Register & GEC Involved !
At GEC, we aim to conduct business in a socially responsible manner,all the while making a conscious effort to connect to different vertical of business , enterprises and the channel fraternity not just for business and networking but also for the greater good of the humanity at large. We believe that irrespective of the size and scale, sustained efforts have the power to bring a positive change in the world; and we shall be persistent in our endeavour to help the needy, inspire the ones falling short of motivation and spread smiles far and wide. Get Involved & get Register now !!
In order to represent their company and country at the Dubai Corporate Golf World Cup Grad Final – 2017, which schedule in recently open fantastic world-class, the Championship-style Dubai’s most luxurious golf course, Trump International & World’s one of the top 100 and UAE’s best Majlis – Emirates Golf course UAE on 13th December & 14th December 2017, the qualified top three players must win the Katameya Heights East of Cairo Final
- The competition is open to companies/teams in the Katameya Heights East of Cairo.
- The competition is a 1 day 18 holes tournament.
- It’s a individual Stableford system for amateur players (min. age 18) each having a index handicap between 0 and 24.
- Players will play using ¾ of their Index Handicap (Not Course Handicap)
- The player must be a senior employee with a company colleague or invited guest such as business associates, clients, suppliers, etc…
- Players are not allowed to chose playing partners over the course of the tournament.
- There is no participation limit. Companies are allowed to enter more than 1 player in the competition.
- The competition is a combined stableford over 18 Holes.
- The winner will be decided by taking the combined total of the Stableford nett scores of each player.
- On course prizes will be provided on completion of the round.
- The top three Nett players from the Katameya Heights East of Cairo final will qualify for the Grand World Final.
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- All entrance fees are non-refundable
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
PARTNERS IN THE JOURNEY
In Association with
Host Venue Partner
Contact InfoMiddle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
P: 971 4368 8523
For Marketing:Ronak Samantaray
Global Sales Director
UAE Office contact details