The Windsor Golf Hotel & Country Club is Africa’s leading Golf Resort having in it Kenya’s best golf course. The resort is a mere 15 minutes’ drive from Nairobi’s central business district and 45 minutes from the main airport. For all golf enthusiasts, Windsor offers a challenging but pleasant 18 Hole championship golf course.
Windsor Golf Hotel & Country Club was voted as the best golf course in Kenya and the best golf hotel in Africa in the first 2014 Golf Travel Awards held in Portugal. The resort also made news on CNN as being amongst the top 10 city golf clubs in the world. The championship design and length (7,277 yds.) of the course is the centre of attention and deservedly so. It threads its way through coffee farms and indigenous forests with high and low terrain, giving it character and design quality.
The Golf Course boasts lush, springy fairways, fast, true greens and a sprinkling of attractive water hazards with 73 well located sand bunkers and unforgiving roughs make this course a truly challenging experience. Situated at an altitude of more than a mile above sea level (6000ft), the ball will travel 10 yards further than at sea level. Even for the non-golfer the course is a beautiful walking experience luxuriating in the wonders of nature with bird life, fish, flora and fauna in abundance.
Muthaiga Golf Club, Nairobi
Date of Event : TBD
Players : 100
Re-Kindling the Passion for Sports and Humanity
The region’s only Charity Corporate Golfing and Networking Event
“It has become appealingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”- Albert Einstein.
GEC is all set to put to rest the fears of Einstein. As a leading media& corporate events house we root ourselves to the belief that, we bind the industry together, every day. Whatever we do is a collective and connective initiative towards the betterment of our industry, humanity and society at large because at the end of each business day, we retire as human beings and every morning we wake up to do something special that makes us feel human while being human.
Register & GEC Involved !
At GEC, we aim to conduct business in a socially responsible manner,all the while making a conscious effort to connect to different vertical of business , enterprises and the channel fraternity not just for business and networking but also for the greater good of the humanity at large. We believe that irrespective of the size and scale, sustained efforts have the power to bring a positive change in the world; and we shall be persistent in our endeavour to help the needy, inspire the ones falling short of motivation and spread smiles far and wide. Get Involved & get Register now !!
In order to represent their company and country at the Dubai Corporate Golf World Cup Grad Final – 2017, which schedule in recently open fantastic world-class, the Championship-style Dubai’s most luxurious golf course, Trump International & World’s one of the top 100 and UAE’s best Majlis – Emirates Golf course UAE on 13th December & 14th December 2017, the qualified top three players must win the Kenya Final
- The competition is open to companies/teams in the Kenya.
- The competition is a 1 day 18 holes tournament.
- It’s a individual Stableford system for amateur players (min. age 18) each having a index handicap between 0 and 24.
- Players will play using ¾ of their Index Handicap (Not Course Handicap)
- The player must be a senior employee with a company colleague or invited guest such as business associates, clients, suppliers, etc…
- Players are not allowed to chose playing partners over the course of the tournament.
- There is no participation limit. Companies are allowed to enter more than 1 player in the competition.
- The competition is a combined stableford over 18 Holes.
- The winner will be decided by taking the combined total of the Stableford nett scores of each player.
- On course prizes will be provided on completion of the round.
- The top three Nett players from the Kenya final will qualify for the Grand World Final.
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- All entrance fees are non-refundable
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
Contact InfoMiddle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
P: 971 4368 8523