A prominent golf club in the local and regional golf scene since its inauguration in 1993, Laguna National Golf and Country Club is one of Singapore’s premier golf and country clubs offering two eighteen-hole championship courses – Masters and World Classic. It is Singapore’s only golf club to have its land lease and playing privileges secured until 2040 at present.
A multi-million dollar facelift is currently underway, which includes a full redesign and upgrade of the existing clubhouse. Upon its launch, the Club will boast a state-of-the-art union of a world-class golf club, a 206-room and villa branded resort hotel with full facilities including a spa, a driving range, and a fitness center.
Laguna National Golf and Country Club has won various prestigious accolades and hosted events including the Singapore Masters, Korean LPGA ADT Caps Tour Championship, Prudential Causeway Trophy and The Championship at Laguna National.
- A European Tour-Asian Tour co-sanctioned event – The Championship at Laguna National
- Second edition of the Prudential Causeway Trophy at Laguna National
- Inaugural Prudential Junior Causeway Trophy at Laguna National
Laguna National Golf & Country Club
Date of Event : 01st November 2017
Players : 52
Re-Kindling the Passion for Sports and Humanity
The region’s only Charity Corporate Golfing and Networking Event
“It has become appealingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity”- Albert Einstein.
GEC is all set to put to rest the fears of Einstein. As a leading media& corporate events house we root ourselves to the belief that, we bind the industry together, every day. Whatever we do is a collective and connective initiative towards the betterment of our industry, humanity and society at large because at the end of each business day, we retire as human beings and every morning we wake up to do something special that makes us feel human while being human.
Register & GEC Involved !
At GEC, we aim to conduct business in a socially responsible manner,all the while making a conscious effort to connect to different vertical of business , enterprises and the channel fraternity not just for business and networking but also for the greater good of the humanity at large. We believe that irrespective of the size and scale, sustained efforts have the power to bring a positive change in the world; and we shall be persistent in our endeavour to help the needy, inspire the ones falling short of motivation and spread smiles far and wide. Get Involved & get Register now !!
In order to represent their country at the Dubai Corporate Golf World Cup World Final 2017, winners will be selected from three handicap categories (0-9, 10-18 & 19-24) at the Singapore GEC Open.
The World Final is scheduled to be played at the world-class Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club and UAE’s best course at Emirates Golf Club on 13th and 14th December 2017.
- The competition is open to amateur corporate golfers in the Singapore
- The competition is a ONE day 18 holes tournament.
- The format of the play is Individual Stableford system for amateur players (min. age 18) each having an index handicap between 0 and 24.
- Players will play using ¾ of their Index Handicap (Not Course Handicap)
- On course prizes will be provided on completion of the round.
- One winner from each of the three handicap categories at Singapore round will qualify for the Dubai Corporate Golf World Cup World Final.
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- All entrance fees are non-refundable
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature. and are not responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.
Contact InfoMiddle East & Africa
United Arab Emirates
P: 971 4368 8523